Liteforce 75, incl. TwinFix
- Intended usage: CC / Marathon, Enduro, Gravel, Road, Trail
- Steer tube Ø: 28,6 ( 1 1/8˝)
- Length (mm): 75
- FlipFlop: Yes
- Angle (degree): 6
- Type: Steer tube clamping
- Max. handlebar width: 742
- Min. insert length (mm): 29
- Steer tube clamp height: 34.5
- Screw material: Titanium
- Color: Raceblack
- Handlebar clamping-Ø (mm): 31.8
- Weight (g): 100
- Scope of delivery: LiteForce 75mm, Torx-25 titan bolts, TwinFix Clamps, Litecap (w/o screw)
Order number: 152984
Ready for shipping. Delivery time: 1-2 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
excl. shipping costs
Lightweight. Torsionally rigid. Wide format.
With the torsionally rigid wide format of the MegaForce2, the technology of the F109 and the experience we gained with the legendary Force99, the LiteForce lowers the weight standards for stems by another 15%.
An unsurpassed combination
Made from our new, high durability Alloy and manufactured with genuine 3D forging, we come up with a sensational result: the lightest ever stem for 31.8mm handlebars. It is bombproof, yet as stiff as only 150g competitors can be.
Super light Titanium screws as standard
The stem comes as standard with highest quality Syntace Titanium screws (M5x16) in order to save every single gram.
Syntace 200°- head with 4 screws
High, yet gentle clamping force with better force transmission compared to conventional slot clamping designs.
Praxis oriented flip-flop design
The design enables the rider to have the stem be positioned in two different heights without additional weight, additional spacers or unnecessary steering tube offset.
Lightweight... no cheating.
- Assembly without extra spacers on top: a weight saving of 7g with a 5mm shorter steering tube.
- Flip-Flop +6° instead of 0°. The height adjustment saves 7 to 12g underneath the stem.
- Open-Face stem: super fast exchange of the stem withou the hazardous disassembly of the grips and levers.
Syntace VR-3 tested
Worldwide the toughest handlebar and stem testing standard. Tested with bars of up to 800mm and possessing no use restrictions. With unlosable ti screws and form-fit Litecap.