- Future oriented for 1⅛ and 1¼ steering tubes.
- Ultralight Titanium screws as standard
- Noticeably better control with extra wide handlebars
- Intended usage: CC / Marathon, Downhill, Enduro, Gravel, Road, Trail
- Angle (degree): 6
- FlipFlop: Yes
- Type: Steer tube clamping
- Gabelschaftklemm-Ø (mm): 31.8 (1 1/4˝) and 28,6 (1 1/8˝)
- Color: Black
- Rise stem clamping (mm): 50
- Steer tube clamp height: 35.0
- Min. insert length (mm): 30
- Screw material: Titanium
- Handlebar clamping-Ø (mm): 31.8
- Weight (g): 103
- Scope of delivery: MegaForce 2 stem, titan screws, reducing shim, Litecap (w/o screw)
Order number: 145399
Ready for shipping. Delivery time: 1-2 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Setting new standards. The Megaforce3 design was optimized from the ground up, to generate exceptional torsional stiffness combined with minimal weight when used in combination with wide and super wide 31.8 mtb bars and with the new tapered (E2) steerer tubes with 1⅛th stem interface diameter.
Precision and comfort
Noticeably preciser steering control with super wide bars. Reduction of “swaying tendancy” (out-of-phase) while retaining the dampened vertical compliance (in-phase) at the bar ends. The new combination of extreme proportioned cross sectional stem body, while possessing a tangential transition of the 1 1/4th fork interface clamp allows a deeper recessing of the stem clamping bolts facing the knees than previously possible.
Lightweight Titanium screws as standard
The super lightweight stem comes with Titanium screws as standard to make sure you save every single gram possible.
Syntace 200° head with 4-screw fixation
Very high yet gentle clamping force. Better load weight spread compared to open split clampings.
Practically oriented flip-flop construction
Allows for the positioning of the handle bar in two different heights without extra weight, extra spacers and unnecessary steering tube length.
Support rib construction
Years of experience allow for the forging of support ribs that do away with extra long steering tubes with exta spacers. The design saves weight and money.
VR-3 “The Red Monster” tested
The worldwide toughest testing machine for bars and stems. Tested with bars up to 800 mm width and approved with no restrictions (rider weight or usage). Tuned with Ti bolts, own form fitting Megaforce-Litecap as well as further “plug and play” tuning components, which are still in preparation.