- Intended usage: CC / Marathon, Downhill, Enduro, Gravel, Road, Trail
- Assembly: Axle parts
- Scope of delivery: with 5 mm and 4 mm Allen Keys, Alloy Cone and O-Ring included
Order number: 113756
Ready for shipping. Delivery time: 1-2 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Compact, smart and always there.
The Syntace X-FIX key (int. pat. pend) is the perfect addition to the Syntace X-12 through-axle system. It doesn’t matter where and when you need it, the Syntace X-FIX key is always there. Whether you are assembling or removing an X-12 rear wheel quicker than with conventional “quick” releases, fine adjusting the seat or stem angle, moving controls or adjusting the brake calliper. And what a bonus: No additional weight when compared to standard QR’s which are attached to the axle.
Three tools within less than 25 grams
The robust construction and mobility of the Syntace X-FIX make it
- A through axle QR lever with a huge 25Nm torque force.
- A 5mm allen key the most common size required on a bicycle, from stem through to rear swing arm pivot bolts.
- A 4mm allen key* with 5Nm torque force for more fragile cockpit bolts such as found on shift and brake levers.
- On X-15 and X-20 front through axles: for additional 0 grams a QR lever for the front wheel.
In comparison to loosely carried allen keys or mini tools the Syntace X-FIX is a truly loyal companion. Thanks to the barely visible but highly secure snap fit locking mechanism securing it to the Syntace X-12 axle the Syntace X-FIX tool is always there on the bike waiting to be used - even if you are riding with a different backpack or decide to go for a ride without your pants for a change.
The impact resistant X-FIX grip is made of the same material of which quality workshop screwdriver grips are made. The ingenious mounting position not only means the X-FIX does not protrude significantly from the axle making it vulnerable, but the super slim compact and indestructible profile additionally protects the left drop out and brake calliper.
Tuned all X-12 bikes
Upgrades all X-12 equipped bikes by a simple exchange of the enclosed snap fit equipped conical shim. Suitable for retrofitting on all original Syntace X-12 through axle systems. Regardless of whether equipped with a conventional through axle QR** or keyless such as the Liteville, CUBE, Cannondale, Stevens, Lapierre, Canyon, Norco, Mountain Cycle and many more, as well as the licenced version from Specialized**.
* Also available as an TX-25 variant
** With an original Syntace X-12 axle
Snap in and ready to go…
No time consuming re-adjusting of the lever position after reaching the full rear wheel torque, also no more trouble with wear grinding off the interlocking teeth such as so often found on previous, fine teethed QR levers.