- Best shock absorption possible
- Di2 compatibility
- Ideal riding position with minimum air resistance
- Safe, seamless and one-piece monocoque construction
- Material: Carbon fibre
- Intended usage: Aero bar, Road
- Size: M
- Handlebar clamping-Ø (mm): 31.8
- Color: Carbon black
- Weight (g): 397
- Width adjustment (mm): 84
Order number: 112063
Ready for shipping. Delivery time: 1-2 workdays
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
excl. shipping costs
The first aerobar with optimised air flow on both the top and bottom!
The C6 is a one piece seamless tailored carbon monocoque. Available in three sizes that are proportionally scaled in all dimensions, lengthways and across, where the lengths can additionally be shortened as needed.
- Nothing drops through. For energy bars, gels, Di2-batteries, glasses, speedo and bottle holder, the integrated dashboard will hold it dependably and securely. The hands remain on the bars when fishing for energy bars or any of those other things you may…
- The computer is positioned on the “tip of the tongue” and is hence on the lower edge of your vision window, the eyes can remain on the road ahead.
- Increased crash zone.
- The C6 connects the left and right aerobar sides stiff enough, that a higher safety against failure in the clamping area and bar extension centre section is provided.
- Protects the base bar while still providing uncompromised suspension comfort in the levitating arm rests.
- Less flicking up water when riding in the rain.
By the way: Instead of spending hours in the wind tunnel, we’ve built our own directly behind our office, with a few extras.
Double Helix Bend
15 years of evolution instead of short lived solutions à la S-Bend, Straight Bend. Too strongly overstretched wrists, as these “new” hand positions provide, unfortunately not only create fatiguing, but also a tension that reaches to the upper back and has such a magnitude, that the rider is forced to hunch his back. The consequence: apart from a higher basic metabolic rate also a less aerodynamics posture. The new Syntace C6 on the other hand, does not require your personal input to provide a “fast”, flat back and very energy efficient upper body posture.
The shock absorbing capabilities provided by the Syntace Biowings have been further developed by use of a carbon layup that was originally designed for Syntace seatposts now providing the best comfort in the aerobar segment.
Di2 compatible grip section with internal cable guide. The Racegrip Aero is already integrated without additional increase in grip diameter.
The Syntace C6 is a seamless one piece carbon monocoque. Available in three sizes that are proportionally scaled in all dimensions, lengthways and across, where the lengths can additionally be shortened as needed. The arm rests have an adjustment range of 60mm. Combined with the Stratos CX base bar, an endless number of combinations are possible in form and size as well as angle adjustments.